Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Steal This Outfit

Oh faceless lady, where did you get your cool clothes? Not talking, huh? What a snob.

If this outfit doesn't say "creative mom who just might have a blog on the side" then I don't' know what does. I, for instance, would wear it. I would wear it so hard it would beg for mercy. The inner thighs of the jeans especially would.



Here's how us mortals (whose thighs just might not have a 6 inch gap between them) can get the look:



chambray work shirt, Old Navy $26.94





orange skinny jeans, ASOS $31.33




geometric print scarf, Forever 21 $9



vintage navy blue velvet tuxedo jacket, Etsy $18 (eBay, thrift store men's section, Forever 21, J.Crew)



Vintage leather portfolio, Etsy $19

3 comments:

  1. GASP! I love the outfit and got to have those orange jeans! Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Colored jeans and jeans shorts are making a come-back big time. I like.

    ReplyDelete

Do you have something to say? I'd love to hear it...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails