Saturday, April 23, 2011

How to look like an Argentine without even trying

I am a little in love with this girl--her look and her designs.



I'm ordering this one in Army Green. Seriously, why would you shop at, say, Macy's when you can get a custom dress handmade by a sexy Argentinian girl, for $71??



You can order a standard size, or send her your exact measurements and she'll size it perfectly for you. For someone like me who has a Brazilian's caboose and the chest of an anorexic, that's a revelation.

I love this shirt, too. With cropped skinnies and super-tall platform sandals for my summer uniform.



You know, for all the tango parties I'll be going to. Or Costco shopping trips.

You can find Mia Blaz on Etsy, here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have something to say? I'd love to hear it...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails